Well, it’s been 30+ days and I am happy to report that I have successfully completed the 30 day detox with the Transform 30 program!
It took me a minute to report the final days, because I wanted to test a few things before reporting.
After day 30 I decided to have a Zaxby’s house salad with the fried chicken.. and I could barely finish it first of all, and 2ndly I couldn’t keep it in my system very long.. it ran right through me! This I believe is because my body realized that it was not the “good stuff” and flushed it right out. I also had a glass of coke. After 30 days of making good choices, my body rejected the fried chicken salad!
I realized that I was becoming more aware of what I was putting in my mouth. I continued and still am taking my shakes 2x a day and eating a healthy meal and eating my healthy snacks in between.
The swelling on my ankle came back, not as bad, but it was noticeable! This was the caffeine from the coke that I had, I believe…
So, for sure the food choices that I have made in order to better my body and rid it of the toxins has helped!
FYI… I do have the occassional chocolate piece! IT’S OKAY!!! (in fact, all I want now is a tiny piece vs. several at a time. And that’s it!)
Being on this detox has been an eye opener and I really recommend everyone who wants to kick start their bodies into becoming more healthy and on the right track again, to try it.
Click below to see my beginings:
I was reading an article on Lifehack.org and it pretty much summed up exactly what I felt being on this detox. Here’s a list of 12 reasons you should start a detox program. Read the complete article here.
1. You will have more energy (OMG did I feel the energy!)
2. You will be more conscious of what you place in your body.
3. You will have more mental clarity.
4. You will get addicted to the gym.(I take walks and hike up Stone Mountain)
5. You will feel guilty when you mess up.
6. You will lose weight.(I lost 5 lbs and 2 inches!)
7. You will gain more strength.(My day didn’t seem to drag anymore)
8. You will begin to appreciate others.
9. You will become an advocate for healthy living.(Prevention is better than cure!)
10. You will be proud for how far you’ve come. (Really felt good about this one)
11. You will begin to live with more purpose.(I feel more alive)
12. You will age gracefully.(Why Not!! Sign me up, right? LOL!)
I will say that the one thing I didn’t do good with is getting to bed earlier… Getting enough sleep is also super essential…I am working on that.. 🙂
Remember, life is about choices, so choose well!!!
‘Taking care of yourself means loving you enough to be good to your body, mind, and spirit. It frees you to be all that you can be!‘ – from the article on lifehack.org
Below is an explanation of what I did and it’s benefits. Watch it and know that you can do it too! The added benefits to doing this detox is weight loss. ( I lost 5 lbs and 2 inches)… This wasn’t the reason I decided to do the detox though… I was looking to cleanse my mind, body and soul…and when my body feels good, it seems everything else falls right in alignment with that vibe too….
For those that need more info on research studies about the Juice Plus+ products Click here
Get back to me if you wish to start your transformation!!!! Remember, it’s about doing something for you!! You absolutely deserve it!!!
Here’s to your transformation!!!